Little Taste of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROJECT FAMILY!

+9
Mallory
13ILOVETAYLOR13
Lauryn
Amelia
swiftyfan_13
Talisha
Annie
evie
notevencatlike
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PROJECT FAMILY! Empty PROJECT FAMILY!

Post by notevencatlike Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:02 am

I've noticed LTH just doesn't sparkle the way it used to when I left. So I'm starting a project so we can become a happy family!!! Very Happy
So basically all it is, is i'm going to post a daily ice breaker question which hopefully leads to conversation which hopefully leads to PMing between a couple people which hopefully leads to EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIPS!!! okay im fantasizing but let's at least try!

Question #8:
What do you do in your free time?

EDIT: After you answer the question, scroll up and comment on people's answers!
(the first response, which is mine, for question #8 is on page 8!)

Last edited by notevencatlike on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:59 am; edited 11 times in total
notevencatlike
notevencatlike

https://littletasteofheaven.forumotion.com/t338-izzy-s

Back to top Go down

PROJECT FAMILY! Empty Re: PROJECT FAMILY!

Post by notevencatlike Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:04 am

here's my answer Smile
Dance! I do ballet, jazz, and modern. I love it because .. because when you move and you land that triple pirouette or jump an oversplit grande jete you feel like your flying and it's really breathtaking which may seem like really cliche but it's so true. I also have come to love it because for many people dance has lost it's sparkle but since I've been dancing for a lot shorter period of time than most people and still discovering and exploring the magical dance world. And I dance 7-10 hours a week right now depending on how rehearsals go, we just finished the ballet nutcracker and now we're working on our jazz funk Alice in Wonderland and our mixed genre Spring Showcase! Most of my hours are devoted to ballet though because I take technique, intensive, pointe, variations, and partnering and when were doing Nutcracker the rehearsal hours were ballet but they aren't anymore.
notevencatlike
notevencatlike

Back to top Go down

Post by evie Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:04 am

Hmmmm Guitar or ballet
Guitar: Everyday
Ballet: Three times a week (Boy pointe kills my toes!)

Last edited by evie on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
evie
evie

http://everytimey0ushine.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by evie Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:05 am

Why I love them: Crappppppp............ Is it's FUNNNN an answer???
evie
evie

Back to top Go down

Post by notevencatlike Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:07 am

evie wrote:Hmmmm Guitar or ballet
OMG YOU DO BALLET I DO TOO! haha pointe is my favorite part but YES my toes are dyinggg
notevencatlike
notevencatlike

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:11 am

Theater, which is 2 1/2 hours, 4 times a week 
-or-
violin, which is 1 hour in school every day M-F, and 45 mins of practice at home every single day, and 1 1/2 hours of orchestra at a music institute on Saturday Smile
Annie
Annie

http://www.palacesparagraphs.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by notevencatlike Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:13 am

frozzzen wrote:Theater, which is 2 1/2 hours, 4 times a week 
-or-
violin, which is 1 hour in school every day M-F, and 45 mins of practice at home every single day, and 1 1/2 hours of orchestra at a music institute on Saturday Smile
Woah your so committed that's a ton of theater! I used to want to be an actress until i realized i was so bad haha Razz and oms i do violin too!!!! I don't do it that much though but I'm pretty serious about it . I guess.
notevencatlike
notevencatlike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:29 am

this is a good idea, i think its cause not a lot of people post anymore Sad for unmentionable reasons
i guess a hobby of mine (not really a hobby, i think its just an obsession now) is astrology. why do i enjoy it? i remember the first time i found out i was an aries was when i was four or so. then in 6th grade i just wanted to know more about it so i learned some more and from middle school to high school and on, everyone would know me as the horoscope girl lol cause i always wanted to know all my friends and classmates signs. i think the most interseting part of it that caught my attention was how it lets you know about other people's personalities, and how complex a person can really be. i know it doesn't totally make sense to those who only have a surface understanding of it, but once you do your research and really get into it, its just so interesting and you'll get how it works Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:32 am

frozzzen wrote:Theater, which is 2 1/2 hours, 4 times a week 
-or-

drama is so much fun ♥️ what do you like about acting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Talisha Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:45 am

I lovelovelove to sing, so there's that. I sing everyday at awkward times hahaa. I just love music, it's sooo much fun so yaahhh Smile
Talisha
Talisha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talisha Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:46 am

Mint wrote:this is a good idea, i think its cause not a lot of people post anymore :(for unmentionable reasons
i guess a hobby of mine (not really a hobby, i think its just an obsession now) is astrology. why do i enjoy it? i remember the first time i found out i was an aries was when i was four or so. then in 6th grade i just wanted to know more about it so i learned some more and from middle school to high school and on, everyone would know me as the horoscope girl lol cause i always wanted to know all my friends and classmates signs. i think the most interseting part of it that caught my attention was how it lets you know about other people's personalities, and how complex a person can really be. i know it doesn't totally make sense to those who only have a surface understanding of it, but once you do your research and really get into it, its just so interesting and you'll get how it works Smile
that's really cool, something about astrology just fascinates me, you know? Smile
Talisha
Talisha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talisha Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:53 am

notevencatlike wrote:here's my answer Smile
Dance! I do ballet, jazz, and modern. I love it because .. because when you move and you land that triple pirouette or jump an oversplit grande jete you feel like your flying and it's really breathtaking which may seem like really cliche but it's so true. I also have come to love it because for many people dance has lost it's sparkle but since I've been dancing for a lot shorter period of time than most people and still discovering and exploring the magical dance world. And I dance  7-10 hours a week right now depending on how rehearsals go, we just finished the ballet nutcracker and now we're working on our jazz funk Alice in Wonderland and our mixed genre Spring Showcase! Most of my hours are devoted to ballet though because I take technique, intensive, pointe, variations, and partnering and when were doing Nutcracker the rehearsal hours were ballet but they aren't anymore.
that's sooo cool, I wish I could do that but I sorta kind dance like this
PROJECT FAMILY! Taylor-swift-dancing-funny-lol
PROJECT FAMILY! Tumblr_inline_mjtfpwktmw1qz4rgp
Talisha
Talisha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Talisha wrote:I lovelovelove to sing, so there's that. I sing everyday at awkward times hahaa. I just love music, it's sooo much fun so yaahhh Smile

you need to post on your soundcloud! pleaseee  I love you i bet you'd have a billion fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by swiftyfan_13 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:46 pm

What's your favorite activity/hobby/sport, why do you love it and how many times a week do you do it?

My favorite sport is swim team because its super fun to do, you never get hot and sweat Razz, and it keeps me active! And I have practice everyday but Saturday and Sunday because those days we have meets!
swiftyfan_13
swiftyfan_13

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:00 pm

I love singing+playing guitar, and writing songs, although I'm not very good… :/ anyway, I just love it. Smile

And I also play volleyball, which I find amusing and it's a good workout for the wintertime when it's cold.

Amelia
Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Mint wrote:this is a good idea, i think its cause not a lot of people post anymore :(for unmentionable reasons
mint you need to teach me more about astrology because it really interests me Smile
Amelia
Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by notevencatlike Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:42 am

THE NEW QUESTION IS UP!
always always always DESPICABLE ME! I don't think you guys know this because it's one of those things that's more part of my personal my life (even though it's not that personal at all) but i have an OBSESSION with taylor swift, gummy bears, and MINIONS, (and recently olaf!) so yes. now you know Smile
love this one from the second movie
PROJECT FAMILY! Giphy
notevencatlike
notevencatlike

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauryn Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:49 am

HOW CAN YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE??? So I'm gonna post my top 3. Smile

HSM 3 was by far the best out of that trilogy, acting and music wise. It was the movie that got me to really enjoy music. It was also one of the only constants in my life for a few years, since I moved to France for a year in the 4th grade. And then 2 years and 2 schools later, I started high school.
PROJECT FAMILY! Tumblr_m60bfuuBTQ1r2kxwdo1_500

LILO & STITCH 5EVA! This is basically my childhood. This movie reminds me of late nights with my best friend and my sister while we pretended that the couch was a surfboard. I like remembering the times before life got so complicated, and this is one of my favorite ways to do that.
PROJECT FAMILY! Tumblr_mxrqw6Z95F1shiywwo1_500

Last but not least, there's FROZEN Very Happy  I know it just came out recently, but it is officially one of my all-time favorite movies. Although I don't say it ever, I really love my sister and it was a great movie in the sense that it showed that you don't always have to find your prince to find your true love. ALSO, Olaf was adorable Razz
PROJECT FAMILY! Tumblr_mw2j1t1trM1s7cpxpo1_500
Lauryn
Lauryn

http://icouldbuildcastles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:59 am

PROJECT FAMILY! Frozen-Sven-ice-slipping
f-r-o-z-e-n
ya hear me?
it's my one true movie love I love you
Annie
Annie

http://www.palacesparagraphs.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by evie Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:51 am

notevencatlike wrote:
evie wrote:Hmmmm Guitar or ballet
OMG YOU DO BALLET I DO TOO! haha pointe is my favorite part but YES my toes are dyinggg
Yessssssssssss!!!! I have since I was 3! Pointe is my favorite too Smile
evie
evie

Back to top Go down

Post by evie Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:57 am

#2 PROJECT FAMILY! Best-Frozen-GIFs-from-Frozen-Clips-Awkward
FROZEN or...
PROJECT FAMILY! Tumblr_lovna6Yqd31qb19jko1_500
any harry potter movie
evie
evie

Back to top Go down

Post by Talisha Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:54 am

hahahaa yesyesyyesyesyess to all of these.
Talisha
Talisha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:14 pm

FROZEN BY FAR OK
AND I HAVE AN ADORBS OLAF GIF IN MY SIG
Amelia
Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by notevencatlike Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:04 am

Guys it seems like we all love frozen haha fun story: me and my cousins went to Harvard Square (which is Havard's College town) and we sang Frozen in every store and people didn't stare... INSTEAD THEY SANG WITH US it was magical
notevencatlike
notevencatlike

Back to top Go down

Post by notevencatlike Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:05 am

Lauryn wrote:HOW CAN YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE??? So I'm gonna post my top 3. Smile

HSM 3 was by far the best out of that trilogy, acting and music wise. It was the movie that got me to really enjoy music. It was also one of the only constants in my life for a few years, since I moved to France for a year in the 4th grade. And then 2 years and 2 schools later, I started high school.
PROJECT FAMILY! Tumblr_m60bfuuBTQ1r2kxwdo1_500

LILO & STITCH 5EVA! This is basically my childhood. This movie reminds me of late nights with my best friend and my sister while we pretended that the couch was a surfboard. I like remembering the times before life got so complicated, and this is one of my favorite ways to do that.
PROJECT FAMILY! Tumblr_mxrqw6Z95F1shiywwo1_500

Last but not least, there's FROZEN Very Happy  I know it just came out recently, but it is officially one of my all-time favorite movies. Although I don't say it ever, I really love my sister and it was a great movie in the sense that it showed that you don't always have to find your prince to find your true love. ALSO, Olaf was adorable Razz
PROJECT FAMILY! Tumblr_mw2j1t1trM1s7cpxpo1_500

wait YES HSM ALL THE WAY AND OHANA MEANS FAMILY
notevencatlike
notevencatlike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next